to much work?

Doesn?t fit in any of the other catagories? Post it here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

freezing_demons
Family Pet
Family Pet
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

to much work?

Post by freezing_demons »

Can we move the GDz stuff off www.shiningsquirrel.com/forum/ and on to gdz:8080/forums/ ? Or would that be to much work? :?:

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: to much work?

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="freezing_demons";p="26"]Can we move the GDz stuff off www.shiningsquirrel.com/forum/ and on to gdz:8080/forums/ ? Or would that be to much work? :?:[/quote]

Because the forums are all database driven, and there are large parts that have different fields, it could be very difficult to transfer everything over here.
Eventually many of the forums there will be mirrored here, but the existing posts may or may not be able to be moved.

Also, this site is still very much in a beta stage at the moment. It still needs some work to make it rock solid.

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

everything we ask for is hard work on SS :( i feel bad for it we should throw him a party il install my game again and everything

orzz
Noob
Noob

Post by orzz »

[quote="Puppy_Chow";p="29"]everything we ask for is hard work on SS .... [/quote]

Being an Admin is a thanklesss job and one that requires lots of time and work. My hat is off to you ShinningSquirrel.

--orzz

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="orzz";p="35"][quote="Puppy_Chow";p="29"]everything we ask for is hard work on SS .... [/quote]

Being an Admin is a thanklesss job and one that requires lots of time and work. My hat is off to you ShinningSquirrel.

--orzz[/quote]

Thanks. :D

psyc3
Mongrel
Mongrel

Post by psyc3 »

Yes I could thank Squirrel a million times and offer burnt offerings and still it would not be enough.
Thank you SS for giving us the best server to play on,and Iam proud to say I was here early in the beginning and I felt very honored when you made me an admin early on,
and I felt it again when you hung the GDz tag around our necks.
Thank You Very Much Shinning Squirrel for all your hard work in making in my opinion the the best UT server out there. :D

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

any1 else seeing the love in this forum :cry:

psyc3
Mongrel
Mongrel

Post by psyc3 »

[quote="Puppy_Chow";p="86"]any1 else seeing the love in this forum :cry:[/quote]
LOL Can you feel it????

psyc3
Mongrel
Mongrel

Post by psyc3 »

[quote="Puppy_Chow";p="86"]any1 else seeing the love in this forum :cry:[/quote]
LOL Can you feel it????