jammin' hearse

Doesn?t fit in any of the other catagories? Post it here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

(ODC)_MaSTeR
Noob
Noob
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

jammin' hearse

Post by (ODC)_MaSTeR »

Has anyone seen in their lives a Hearse that has hydraulics, or am I the first to have one? I am checking with people who are here alot first before I submit pictures of the car. Any comments?

P.S. This is one cool car....!

-=MaSTeR=-

ODC Clan.....
http://www.ODClan.org

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: jammin' hearse

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="(ODC)_MaSTeR";p="30"]Has anyone seen in their lives a Hearse that has hydraulics, or am I the first to have one? I am checking with people who are here alot first before I submit pictures of the car. Any comments?

-=MaSTeR=-

ODC Clan.....
http://www.ODClan.org[/quote]

Welcome to the forum!
Always glad to have anyone from ODC.

No, can't say I ever have seen a hearse like that, but would love to see a pic of it. :)
ImageImage

(ODC)_MaSTeR
Noob
Noob

Post by (ODC)_MaSTeR »

Thanks for the welcome!

I definately will post the pics as soon as I get them ready. You guys are gonna laugh your butts off.

psyc3
Mongrel
Mongrel

Post by psyc3 »

[quote="(ODC)_MaSTeR";p="30"]Has anyone seen in their lives a Hearse that has hydraulics, or am I the first to have one? I am checking with people who are here alot first before I submit pictures of the car. Any comments?

-=MaSTeR=-

ODC Clan.....
http://www.ODClan.org[/quote] Yes I have in L.A The coffin in the back was made into a small car and it also had hydraulics.

(ODC)_MaSTeR
Noob
Noob

Post by (ODC)_MaSTeR »

DAMN! My coffin holds the hydraulics, and that's good enough for me!

psyc3
Mongrel
Mongrel

Post by psyc3 »

[quote="(ODC)_MaSTeR";p="56"]DAMN! My coffin holds the hydraulics, and that's good enough for me![/quote]
If you think that is trick I had my tractor trailer enterd in the Onatrio 76 truck show which is just outside Los Angeles and at the show a guy had a 1972 Needle Nose Peterbuilt tractor that was chopped,and had a pickup truck bed on it painted bright yellow with red fading to orange flames down both sides and hood and it also had hydralics.
It was very trick and took best in show non commercial tractor.