my new computer

Doesn?t fit in any of the other catagories? Post it here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

Re: my new computer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

i use to play hes right lots of fun

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by dahaka »

yea i saw u there blkshadow...killed ya once as well,that place is fun...

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

lol I was sucking SSSOOO bad lol they kept catching my ball damn brownie and supershot! and supershot is only 13 and rocks EVERYONE in dodge ball and the trials... grr lol

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by dahaka »

lol brownie keeps campin...well ive gotten fairly good there(better at kill ppl while in jail though) bigcheese though spams catch...cant kill him without catchin(killed him by a rebound once and he left for the map :lol: )but there are a lot of tards there...not as much as happy peguin...i thnk...nvr gone there and probly wont

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

Oh man I have perguin in my fav. but I just do not want to go lol as for the people there some of them get a little annoying because they get so cocky or they can't stand getting hit once in a map lol over all i find it fun still.

If you read this Dman or SS, please can you tell us if we have Dodge ball on a server of ours and also if we have any trial map in any assualt games?

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="BlackShadow";p="1255"]Oh man I have perguin in my fav. but I just do not want to go lol as for the people there some of them get a little annoying because they get so cocky or they can't stand getting hit once in a map lol over all i find it fun still.

If you read this Dman or SS, please can you tell us if we have Dodge ball on a server of ours and also if we have any trial map in any assualt games?[/quote]

No dodgeball or trials.
ImageImage

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

:(........ Do you think we could get a some up and running? I can get some good maps for both.