sry guys...

Doesn?t fit in any of the other catagories? Post it here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

sry guys...

Post by Puppy_Chow »

i got grounded again xcept this time it wasnt small like all hte other times so i may b gone for.. a long time i fliped on my parents and of course now im grounded sry i cant give u guys the story but i spent 4 out of 5 of those minutes telling my other friend if any1 wants to know the gist of it ask me when i get back...bye every1

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Re: sry guys...

Post by dahaka »

:shock: :shock: :( again?! well be good and maybe ull get off sooner...

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

*rolls eyes* see you next blue moon

Damitmamma911

Post by Damitmamma911 »

it figures

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Puppy_Chow";p="1326"]i got grounded again xcept this time it wasnt small like all hte other times so i may b gone for.. a long time i fliped on my parents and of course now im grounded sry i cant give u guys the story but i spent 4 out of 5 of those minutes telling my other friend if any1 wants to know the gist of it ask me when i get back...bye every1[/quote]

Don't sweat it Puppy.
We will still be here when you get back.
ImageImage

ms_daae
Noob
Noob

Post by ms_daae »

:shock: No worries Kyle things will get better!!!!

ms_daae

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Post by Damitman911 »

Puppy don't lighten up tighten up :wink:

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

hahaha dman im raising complete :twisted: needless to say lol they took my computer away so im not doing any chores hmmm pretty nice today i did NOTHING all i did was listen to music sleep and watch movies

well i sneak on the computer to post and read emails at nights and mornings b4 school :) so i wont b totaly away from u guys

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

Sorry to hear that you got grounded, we will miss you while you are gone. Hope to see you back again soon so be good!

Post by Guest »

eek my last words weren't to comforting, well as an addon i hope you stop getting in trouble, cause i'm getting guildwars in a week and want to be able to play with you soon

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

[quote="Anonymous";p="1341"]eek my last words weren't to comforting, well as an addon i hope you stop getting in trouble, cause i'm getting guildwars in a week and want to be able to play with you soon[/quote]

hehe forgot to login

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

ok well bad news il b grounded even LONGER my spanish teacher called and told me i have a 60...ya thats failing...only by 5 but i get grounded when have Ds so ya...thats bad...

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by dahaka »

...study study study man...im an A & B student(with the rarely ocational C) so my parents dont do that to me :P but i know,every 1 i know whos in spanish is eather failing or has a bad grade in there so ur not alone

Dead Metal
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by Dead Metal »

A language course shouldn't be THAT hard. Puppy u in Honors or IB? If yur in regular then I suggest u hop to it. Had this happen to me on numerous occasions in different subjects and I had to learn the hard way. Had my parents pull the plug right in front of my face. Trust me, just put some study time into yur work.

It's very easy to pass a language course. I never got below an 85 in my italian course.

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

jeez in spanish i never did good, even though i did beter than a couple spnish kids but i still got the equivelant of 50-70 at the highest in it. though i guess i did have what i needed and if i had tried i would have done better. meh STUDY and less tv and games