Worst garage band EVER!

Doesn?t fit in any of the other catagories? Post it here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

Worst garage band EVER!

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

I was given this link on another forum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4HH20CdkZE

These guys have to be the worst I have ever heard. I'm currently having fun with them because they think I'm some guy names "Curtis" who was giving them a hard time during a "concert".
They actually said thay called my mom to tell on me. :lol: I have also been foorbidden to share thier videos with any friend, so thats why I am sharing it. :twisted:
ImageImage

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Re: Worst garage band EVER!

Post by Puppy_Chow »

SS i commented that video... i had to make my comment shorter it went over the 500 character max hahaha but that guy is a tard just on the fact that u said somehting bad and he couldnt take it so sad...but ya i agree there terrible

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

WOW :shock: SS aka “Curtis”, that video made my ears bleed in like the first minute. I am going to call my mommy and tell on you as well. So if you get a call from a really pissed off octogenarian you will know the reason why. :lol:

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

[quote="Puppy_Chow";p="2388"]SS i commented that video... i had to make my comment shorter it went over the 500 character max hahaha but that guy is a tard just on the fact that u said somehting bad and he couldnt take it so sad...but ya i agree there terrible[/quote]

OUCH! I just read your post.
If thay can't take a hint after that.
What's really funny is thier friend Curtis posted in the other forum, so now we will have to wait and see if the visit after they get out of school. I know he says he's 24, but I'm thinking more like 13 to 15 myself.

I likes messin with tards, its funz! :twisted:
ImageImage

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

[quote="Libra";p="2389"]WOW :shock: SS aka “Curtis”, that video made my ears bleed in like the first minute. I am going to call my mommy and tell on you as well. So if you get a call from a really pissed off octogenarian you will know the reason why. :lol:[/quote]

No, don't sick your mom on me, I'll have your mom and Curtis's mom after me now.
ImageImage

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

HAHA what i said was true Im a HUGE supporter of local bands and buy most merchandise from them...i heard some good bands nad some bad ones...these guys go no where near the bad ones

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

[quote="Puppy_Chow";p="2392"]HAHA what i said was true Im a HUGE supporter of local bands and buy most merchandise from them...i heard some good bands nad some bad ones...these guys go no where near the bad ones[/quote]

That's the whole thing.
Up in the Boston area, there are some really good bands that perform on the street in the town square.
Some of them are amazing!
When I first heard these clowns, I was like, OMG, what is that sound?
As I told them on one of thier other posted videos, I could'nt tell if it was supposed to be music, or if someone was choking a cat.
ImageImage

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

haha i didnt realize they had more than one video until you said that i checked out the other ones nice comments but i also noticed somethign else...its the same like 4 ppl commenting them saying it was good i think they just have there friends commenting to make themselves feel good...lol

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

[quote="Puppy_Chow";p="2394"]haha i didnt realize they had more than one video until you said that i checked out the other ones nice comments but i also noticed somethign else...its the same like 4 ppl commenting them saying it was good i think they just have there friends commenting to make themselves feel good...lol[/quote]

BINGO! :wink:

That's why we need people like us to help keep the status quo and vote them back down.
ImageImage

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Post by Damitman911 »

Here's what I posted to them.

damitman911
OOOOOO My Ears there burning!!!! Now I know why the teenage suicide rate is so high.
Great job on the "Worst Garage Band Ever"
Every one needs a clam to fame. ROFL!

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

That depressed me, :(