hello

Doesn?t fit in any of the other catagories? Post it here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

??KicksAss??
Noob
Noob
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

hello

Post by ??KicksAss?? »

hey guys and hey SS can i have my lvls back from ur guys invasion my name is -[IDS*]-??KicksAss?? and ty

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hello

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

You have been playing under severl different versions of your name.
The stats are tied directly to your GUID (CD KEY) and your player name, so you have to make sure to always use the same name when you play any of the RPG games. Even a single letter out of place will make a new player under that name.

Your stats are still there, under "-[IDS*]-??KicksAss??".
The other names in ther are:

Code: Select all

-[IDS*]-??KicksA
-[IDS]-??KicksA**??
-[IDS]-??KicksAss??
??KicksAss??
??KicksAss??
If you let me know which name you want to use as the perm one, I can move the stats over to that one.
ImageImage

??KicksAss??
Noob
Noob

Post by ??KicksAss?? »

hey well i just wanted to know if i could join {GDz}? and i know that the last lvl for the invasion RPG i think that i was at lvl 679 or something like that and the last time that i played i was at 546 i think and i had -365 stat points.and so i was wondering if u could move my lvls to the name ??KicksAss?? cuz i didnt make to [IDS] so yea and i will com into ur guys invasion server when i get back home from my vacation and i am in Helen, Georgia... so i should be back around this friday or saturday so cya later and bye!!!!

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="??KicksAss??";p="277"]hey well i just wanted to know if i could join {GDz}? and i know that the last lvl for the invasion RPG i think that i was at lvl 679 or something like that and the last time that i played i was at 546 i think and i had -365 stat points.and so i was wondering if u could move my lvls to the name ??KicksAss?? cuz i didnt make to [IDS] so yea and i will com into ur guys invasion server when i get back home from my vacation and i am in Helen, Georgia... so i should be back around this friday or saturday so cya later and bye!!!![/quote]

Your stats in invasion and death match have both been moved to ??KicksAss??.

We are not accepting any more members at the moment, but please read this.
http://gdz:8080/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29

??KicksAss??
Noob
Noob

Post by ??KicksAss?? »

ok and thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!