skin set + map

Have a favorite map, mod skin, or mutator that you would like to see added to the server? Post a link here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Nero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

skin set + map

Post by Nero »

hey shinithsquirrel/dman

i got a miscillaneos(can't spell lol) skin set that id like you to put on the server. 17 megs i believe but there are i think 6-7 skins inside you can download it at this location

http://softwarex-files.download.com/sd/ ... d=10265502

and also i have a zanzibar map that is prety awsome. i'd give you a link but i got it a while ago and i can't remember where i got it from. i'd like to send it through email, if it wouldn't be too much.
thanks

Nero da nerp

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Re: skin set + map

Post by Damitman911 »

Welcome to our forums Nero!

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Nero";p="593"]hey shinithsquirrel/dman

i got a miscillaneos(can't spell lol) skin set that id like you to put on the server. 17 megs i believe but there are i think 6-7 skins inside you can download it at this location

http://softwarex-files.download.com/sd/ ... d=10265502

and also i have a zanzibar map that is prety awsome. i'd give you a link but i got it a while ago and i can't remember where i got it from. i'd like to send it through email, if it wouldn't be too much.
thanks

Nero da nerp[/quote]

There is no reason to add them to the server, as I have disabled the kick function for non standard models.
Also, most of thses are already in the skin packs to download. Ones marked with "*" are already there, the others do not work correctly in online play.

1) Bender *
2) Hitman *
3) Master Chief
4) Fallout Power Armor
5) Marine
6) Xan *
7) Lara Croft
8) Cell Shaded Homer *
9) Kippensch
10) Gumby *
11) Max Payne 2 mdl
ImageImage

Nero

Post by Nero »

I was in the server yesterday as gumby and people said that they didn't see my skin. all they saw was the default character. Could it be a different version of the skins maybe?

Nero

Nero

Post by Nero »

i still want to send you the zanzibar map by email or what ever. and i dunno if it is too big or what. but if you could install the skin set from haloUT. from http://torlan.forerunners.org/ they have an individual skin set for download. if it is too big. if you know how to extract specific characters. if you could get the hunter and maybe the elite set out of it that would be great. thanx.

Nero

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Nero";p="603"]i still want to send you the zanzibar map by email or what ever. and i dunno if it is too big or what. but if you could install the skin set from haloUT. from http://torlan.forerunners.org/ they have an individual skin set for download. if it is too big. if you know how to extract specific characters. if you could get the hunter and maybe the elite set out of it that would be great. thanx.

Nero[/quote]

If the map is less then 10 megs zipped, then you can e-mail it.
Otherwise you would jhave to give me a download link.
The Halo models are already posted here, http://gdz:8080/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58

People saw you as gumby because they did not have the skin installed.
Installing skins on the server "ONLY" stops the anticheat from kicking you for having illegel skins, it does not allow others to see your skin.
The only way other people can see your skin is if they download and install it on thier own computers.
Since you posted the link here, players who visit the forums will be able to download it now.
ImageImage

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

Watch out if you use any of the skins from this pack, in the read me it states:

NOTE: Not all of these work well

1,4,8,11 don't sit and i don't recomend that you use 4 at all

1 ) Bender
2 ) Hitman
3 ) Master Chief