Goth Girl Skin

Have a favorite map, mod skin, or mutator that you would like to see added to the server? Post a link here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Dead Metal
Family Pet
Family Pet
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

Goth Girl Skin

Post by Dead Metal »

I'm lookin for a good site to download the Goth Girl skin. only problem is that i just can't find one. can someone please help me :??

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Goth Girl Skin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Dead Metal";p="634"]I'm lookin for a good site to download the Goth Girl skin. only problem is that i just can't find one. can someone please help me :??[/quote]

http://dlx.gamespot.com/pc/ut2004/moreinfo_6101620.html
ImageImage

Dead Metal
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by Dead Metal »

i tried that site, and they want me to create an account. i have to activate the account via email from them so i cant dl it unless its activated. faking the email doesn't help either. but thank you for the help SS :mrgreen:.

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Dead Metal";p="637"]i tried that site, and they want me to create an account. i have to activate the account via email from them so i cant dl it unless its activated. faking the email doesn't help either. but thank you for the help SS :mrgreen:.[/quote]

Then try this one.

http://www.skincity.beyondunreal.com/?s ... fos&id=402

Also, I forget which one, but she is included in one of our server bot packages.
ImageImage

freezing_demons
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by freezing_demons »

there are 2 Goth Girl skins the girls what one are you looking for? the one with the blue is the one that D mamma is run

Dead Metal
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by Dead Metal »

Well SS, I downloaded the server skins for my new computer, and the new skins u guys put in, i didn't get them for some reason i dunno. i'll go to that site to dl it.

Post by Guest »

Update: the site u gave me SS, i think there's an error on that model. i put the skins in theor proper folders but the model on the game won't show. only the portrait. u got me i dunno what the problem is. but ty anyway. o and freezing demons, what does the blue one look like? the one SS gavce me has to be d mamma's goth girl skin.

Dead Metal
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by Dead Metal »

oopsie daisie. sorry guest is me :lol:.

freezing_demons
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by freezing_demons »

Dead Metal
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by Dead Metal »

yeah thats the same site SS gave me however when i get that skin and put the files into their folders, i only get the portrait instead of the model. maybe theres an error on that model or somethin else which i dunno i'll try dling it again and i'll c what happens.