Skaarj Fest

Have a favorite map, mod skin, or mutator that you would like to see added to the server? Post a link here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Dead Metal
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

Skaarj Fest

Post by Dead Metal »

I have found a cool mod called Skaarj Fest. This is a mod where instead of using weapons, in assault, onslaught, dm, tdm, and inv, you use monsters!!! You can pick from 23 different monsters to pick from. The only problem is that you don't have a weapon bar to display what monsters you have, so you have to keeo hitting the number buttons to figure where the monster powerup you picked up is. The powerups show 2 monster names. The one on the left shows the monster you'll transform into by hitting the primary fire, and the one on the right is for alternate fire. This is an awesome mod. If you want to find this mod, google: Skaarj Fest Download and look for the one where it says: "Welcome to unrealtournament2004.co.uk." Keep scrolling down until you see the mod. Any questions, you can reply.

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Re: Skaarj Fest

Post by Damitman911 »

WELL it about time you got an email and joined the forums. Welcome to goddogz.com Dead Metal :D 8)

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

Actually, I didn't get an email address. :lol: I just was able to make a post and I was surprised because I thought it wasn't gonna happen. Hehe.....

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

Glad you got over to our site and yes you can post on the public forums as a guest user without being registered. I have downloaded the mod but have not installed it yet. Sounds like it will be fun from looking at the fraghouse website.

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

Awwwwwsome! I think all of gdz should download this mod. You guys WILL have a ball with this mod. Picture it..... you can morph into monsters instead of using those pathetic weapons! If you guys are not able to put this mod on one of servers OR make a 5th server just for this, thats alright. Just download it and tell me how it is. All I know is that this is a fantastic mod. It's also a little funny if you know what to do. If you get the mod and play it, ask me for the "extra" stuff thats on there. Savvy?

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by dahaka »

uh yea...where at exactly is the download,sounds cool...but i can find it,can u give me a URL?

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

Here is a link to File Front for Skaarj Fest

Skaarj Fest at File Front

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

You'll luuuuv it Dahaka. Prepare to kill your foes by transforming into monsters :twisted: :twisted:.

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by dahaka »

got it...little odd on how to attack...but really cool