{GDz}'s Graveyard

Have a favorite map, mod skin, or mutator that you would like to see added to the server? Post a link here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Dead Metal
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

{GDz}'s Graveyard

Post by Dead Metal »

I have yet another idea for the server. I like to call this map {GDz}'s Graveyard. It'll be almost like the god graveyard but a little different. It should be a big cemetary and have all the names of nuckleheads on separate graves. If you look at D man's avatar on the ss website, you'll know what i'm talking about. The map should have the terrain that is on his portrait. I think this will be an awesome map to play on. It should be pretty big for the nali waves or we won't be playin on that map for a while
:roll: . If there's more nuckleheads after the map is made, you guys should make more graves with the names if possible. Make it any kind of game you want it. Hope you guys like this idea :wink: . Any questions, reply if you want.

Let the wars begin!!!!!

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: {GDz}'s Graveyard

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Dead Metal";p="262"]I have yet another idea for the server. I like to call this map {GDz}'s Graveyard. It'll be almost like the god graveyard but a little different. It should be a big cemetary and have all the names of nuckleheads on separate graves. If you look at D man's avatar on the ss website, you'll know what i'm talking about. The map should have the terrain that is on his portrait. I think this will be an awesome map to play on. It should be pretty big for the nali waves or we won't be playin on that map for a while
:roll: . If there's more nuckleheads after the map is made, you guys should make more graves with the names if possible. Make it any kind of game you want it. Hope you guys like this idea :wink: . Any questions, reply if you want.

Let the wars begin!!!!![/quote]

Sounds good.
When you get it done let us take a look at it.

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

:roll: well...... i'm not the one doing it. I don't know how to make a map. I think freezing demons is the gdz map maker, so i think he;s gonna do it.

freezing_demons
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by freezing_demons »

I started it a bout 2 days a go... should it be a grave yard or a crypt? I'm at the fork in the road? any ideas? :?:

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

Uhhhhhhhh, maybe graveyard..... but then crypt sounds really cool :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:..... come to think of it, i don't really know. But i think it should be a graveyard.

freezing_demons
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by freezing_demons »

For the record I have 4 maps that I?m trying to get done?
The hall of the dogs v2. (Or should it be called ?The God Dogz hall??)
Your idea dead the grave/crypt thing just started it.
And 2 maps I?m playing with

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

Take your time on the maps. You have all the time in the world. Maybe you should ask d man i my map should be graveyard or crypt. My answer is graveyard, but still ask him to see what he thinks.