Hack n Slash

Have a favorite map, mod skin, or mutator that you would like to see added to the server? Post a link here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Dead Metal
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

Hack n Slash

Post by Dead Metal »

I am such a thinker on this website, cuz i got another idea. If anyone played chaos ut2, you'll no what i'm talking about. We should put on melee weapons for dm! But it should be that only. "Melee Dm RPG" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: If u didn't play chaos ut2, install it from the ece discs and look for yourself, or ask me. There are i think 5 melee weapons, but i haven't played that in a long time :roll: :roll:. This would be awwwesome for the servers. Any questions, ask me in the server if u c me or reply here. I luuuuv the melee weapons, and i'm good at usin them so watch out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:.

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hack n Slash

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Dead Metal";p="294"]I am such a thinker on this website, cuz i got another idea. If anyone played chaos ut2, you'll no what i'm talking about. We should put on melee weapons for dm! But it should be that only. "Melee Dm RPG" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: If u didn't play chaos ut2, install it from the ece discs and look for yourself, or ask me. There are i think 5 melee weapons, but i haven't played that in a long time :roll: :roll:. This would be awwwesome for the servers. Any questions, ask me in the server if u c me or reply here. I luuuuv the melee weapons, and i'm good at usin them so watch out :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:.[/quote]

Choas Has the same problem as some of the other mods, it is just far to big to use on a public multi-game type server unless it's dedicated to choas only.

We can't have people downloading 300+ megs of files when they log in. It basically stops all players that do not have the mods preinstalled from joining the server.

Mods like Choas are desighned for a dedicated server, that only shows up in the server browser to people who have the mod installed.

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

The Chaos Mod does have some really fun things, but SS is correct you have to have a dedicated Chaos server and the mod is large on its own 265 MB in the zipped format.

It also requires that you have installed the ECE Bonus Pack at 85 MB in the zipped format and be running version 3339 of the UT engine. You must have the Bonus Pack and the engine installed prior to installing Chaos.

Once you get all the mods installed you then can access the Chaos servers. I still play on them once in awhile but there are not as many servers available as regular UT.

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

Understandable. I'll play it on my own. But just one question, is there supposed to be a single player campaign to it? I have it, but only joining game or hosting and bot matches.

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Dead Metal";p="297"]Understandable. I'll play it on my own. But just one question, is there supposed to be a single player campaign to it? I have it, but only joining game or hosting and bot matches.[/quote]

For single player, all you have is the bot matches.

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

Is there a site where u can get the single player part for chaos:?::?: I'm curious cuz I really wanna play it. Also, did u install Skaarj Fest for your computer but not for the servers, if not, read my post on the mod.