Robot Wars Arena Map

Have a favorite map, mod skin, or mutator that you would like to see added to the server? Post a link here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Dead Metal
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

Robot Wars Arena Map

Post by Dead Metal »

Ok. I thought up another map idea. Whoever has seen Robot Wars knows what i'm talking about. It should be Robot Wars arena. It should have the cpzs, real working floor flipper and the button fir the pit of oblivion and the pit and if u fall in, u die. AND even the house robots should be in it too. Now Freezing u don't have to do this one since u have a s!@$ load of maps to do :cry:. I won't mind if u don't wanna do this. Now everytime we play this map again there should be 2 different house robots in the arena. Also, we neeed the flame pits too. The house robots are: Mr. Psycho, Sir Killalot, Matilda, Shunt, Growler, Cassius Chrome, Dead Metal :D, and Sgt. Bash (the flamethrower would definitely work for damaging the players :twisted:). So Freezing U DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS IF U DON'T WANNA. I won't mind. Any questions or comments... Libra *cough* :D.

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Re: Robot Wars Arena Map

Post by Damitman911 »

Robot Wars arena. Has already been done, but good idea.
You should learn how to make maps.

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

Where has it been done may I ask:?:

Dead Metal

Post by Dead Metal »

One more thing, even if I do finish the map, how can I put it on the server :?:

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by dahaka »

i thnk(dman and/or ss correct me if im wrong) but i thnk u need to send it to SS(if he approves it) and he'll put it on since he runs the servers and he can add or take away maps...i believe,im making a server and im able to add and take away...not open to puplic cause im not sure if im doing the registering write...SS able to help me out? on that(oops lol changed the subject :P)...but i thnk SS needs to have the map

freezing_demons
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by freezing_demons »

the maps, the textures, and any static meshs in the map