ban appeal

You can discuss the reason you where kicked or appeal a ban here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

diarreha
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

ban appeal

Post by diarreha »

Name: diarreha

ip: 68.59.223.3

guid: 2BAB1969-5A483E82-2B914E71-9D6A7202

Reason for ban: childish cynical remarks, disrespecting the admins

Reason for unban: I'm sorry for disrupting your server and I won't do it again, I won't even talk if you want me to. I've worked hard to get my levels and I don't want that to slip away. I enjoy playing on your server like most invasion fans and it will not happen again. I have a cynical nature and I can't help it some times, but I will do my best.

E-mail: Constipation135@hotmail.com

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ban appeal

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

After reviewing your appeal with the other administrators, thay have agreed to lift your ban.
We have no problem with you speaking, just try to tone it down a bit.
The ban has been lifted, but it may take awhile for the server to update.
Welcome back to the server and try to have fun.
ImageImage

Damitmamma911

Post by Damitmamma911 »

As one of the GDz admins I feel we need to have rules for ban lifts. We should at least take away all thier points and lvls if they want thier ban lifted. That should be a stipulation for lifting a ban. As a matter of fact it should be THE rule. If you are banned and you want it lifted for any reason, if it is lifted you loose all points and lvls or you can wait out your ban and come back at full lvl. Not a bad idea huh. Think about it. It would be thier punishment for breaking the rules on our server. Deal with the grounding for as long as it is or not be grounded BUT you loose everything. Right now there is no punishment for breaking the rules, as long as they apologize everything is A OK. What does that do. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They know they can do whatever they want and even get banned, but as long as they APOLOGIZE it's ok because admin will lift it. I'm sorry if you think i'm too harsh but these tards are going to continue to abuse our server with punishments like this. Basicly your telling them its ok to break the rules as long as you apologize for it. I STRONGLY DISAGREE.
Last edited by Damitmamma911 on Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

diarreha

Post by diarreha »

Thank you every one it won't happen again. I hope we can all put this behind us and im sorry again for the trouble.

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Post by Damitman911 »

Dmamma thank you. Your post raised some very good points and they will be considered. The triad respects your opinion as always. As you are one of our best admin and at no time do we wish to make you feel slighted or inaffective as an admin. But you must understand that the triad instituted this ban and a vote of said traid was taken and all agreed to lift it.
No one person can decide the out come of a deciplinary action it must be put to a vote. This practice is in place to insure that there is a fair out come. Note that not all bans are lifted just because the player apologizes.
If in the future this player commits any other offenses he will be banned permanently. There are inherent conditions to the lifting of any ban.