Current Members, active and inactive.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

{GDz}TwoWheel
Noob
Noob
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

hey!

Post by {GDz}TwoWheel »

i noticed that i wasnt labeled as a server admin AND newer members are liseted ahead of me. (Dahaka) lol. My friend went on and noticed this. Its on both servers. i dont care ( i do a-little) but why, why? U guys forgot to recognise poor twowheel!

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hey!

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="{GDz}TwoWheel";p="227"]i noticed that i wasnt labeled as a server admin AND newer members are liseted ahead of me. (Dahaka) lol. My friend went on and noticed this. Its on both servers. i dont care ( i do a-little) but why, why? U guys forgot to recognise poor twowheel![/quote]

Twowheels, the identification of who is and who is not and admin should not really have been listed. We do not want non members knowing this information so I removed it from everyones listing.

The order of the members does not really mean anything, it's just the way we copied the names from the list. I will rearrange them alphabetaically so there will be no hurt feelings in the future. :wink:
ImageImage

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Post by Damitman911 »

OOOPS Sorry TwoWheel! :oops: Our bad.
Good idea SS

{GDz}TwoWheel
Noob
Noob

Post by {GDz}TwoWheel »

all good. my buddie went on and hes like, "you not an admin, lier!" just wanyted to proove him wrong. He dosnt have the game yet.

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="{GDz}TwoWheel";p="230"]all good. my buddie went on and hes like, "you not an admin, lier!" just wanyted to proove him wrong. He dosnt have the game yet.[/quote]

Now all you have to do is let him read this thread and you can prove you really are and admin.

I think he may owe you an apology. :twisted: