GZ BANNED

Met a player in game who was a complete tard? Tell us about them here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Damitmamma911
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

GZ BANNED

Post by Damitmamma911 »

At approximately 1100 am this morning myself and Dman went into the holodeck to spectate and we were both kicked. HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!!
Well these 2 dipsticks kick voted another player and then decided to kick vote us off our own server. We laughed our butts off and then Dman banned both of thier asses off the server for good. Damit I really wanted to see thier faces when that happend. Well anyway guess what thier names were. Dumb and dumber. [GZ] Johnny and [GZ] John
uuuuummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT THOSE GZ TAGS.

Dead Metal
Family Pet
Family Pet

Re: GZ BANNED

Post by Dead Metal »

I was thinking that was gonna happen sooner or later. Played with them a couple of days ago and they acted like dipsticks (a worse word would replace sticks :D).

Bunch of losers.

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="Damitmamma911";p="1651"]At approximately 1100 am this morning myself and Dman went into the holodeck to spectate and we were both kicked. HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!!!
Well these 2 dipsticks kick voted another player and then decided to kick vote us off our own server. We laughed our butts off and then Dman banned both of thier asses off the server for good. Damit I really wanted to see thier faces when that happend. Well anyway guess what thier names were. Dumb and dumber. [GZ] Johnny and [GZ] John
uuuuummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DO YA THINK ABOUT THOSE GZ TAGS.[/quote]

Kick voting you and Dman?
Talk about asking to be banned! :D
ImageImage

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

Damn Tards

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by dahaka »

just when they couldn't get much dumber

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

That?s too funny I played a couple of maps with them the other day and it seemed like they were just hanging around waiting for me to kill everything. And with that tag I wondered to myself how long it would take them to get banned from the servers. Guess it didn't take that long? :)