Dear (A.S.S.) F.U.Buddy

Met a player in game who was a complete tard? Tell us about them here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

Dear (A.S.S.) F.U.Buddy

Post by Damitman911 »

FYI
So when the flood gates open you know why

I posted this on www.assgaming.com at 10:15 pm tonight.
I think they are a kick A.S.S clan with great servers BUT!

Dear (A.S.S.) F.U.Buddy
Hello my name is {GDz}Damitman911.
I’m one of the founding fathers of {GDz}={GodDogz} as well as leader of the pack of my clan.
It is with a heavy heart and regret that is write this letter.

As of a couple of weeks ago I had never played on one of your clans servers.
I originally came to the sever ((A.S.S)F.U.Buddy’s Naked Chicks and Teletubbie’s Vs the Bat Rapeist)
IP 8.6.193.58.7777 by way of my son {GDz}lildamitman911. The youngest member of the
{GodDogz}Clan (gdz:8080). Bragging that he had found a server that was to beat all servers, but he felt that the admin was acting strangely and would abuse players at will for no reason.Then would threaten them when they would speak out about the admin abuse. As an admin of 3 servers for many years myself. I was in disbelief. So I set out to prove{GDz}lildamitman911 wrong. I started playing on your server ((A.S.S)F.U.Buddy’s Naked Chicks and Teletubbie’s Vs the Bat Rapeist)
IP 8.6.193.58.7777 a couple of weeks ago and all went well at first. Then to my horror I found it to be true. I started to notice you (A.S.S.) F.U.Buddy singling out players and harassing them to the point of psychosis. Knowing that there was nothing they could do about it and their ability to play on your server was left in the hands of appeared to be a power hungry adolescence tyrant. That went by the name
(A.S.S.) F.U.Buddy as well as others alias used to impose your will with out the player’s knowledge. The final proof happened this evening 2/16/08 at 6:11pm Eastern Standard Time.
I watched you deliberately telefrag {GDz}lildamitman911 with a teleporter that threw rocks and instantly killed him and then myself {GDz}Damitman911.
For what appeared to be. We would not get the end of map stat points. This would accomplish what I do not know. We where in the base in the middle of the map named (invader girls B) rezing players as they died. Your behavior was unprovoked and deliberately hateful.
This kind of behavior is blatant abuse of power and unbecoming of an admin.
Last night you kicked {GDz}lildamitman911 for what you deemed bad behavior and I severally reprimanded him for it and then today you showed even worst behavior then {GDz}lildamitman911 ever thought of. I ask you not only as a gamer and a admin but as a human being is this the way you treat people in your life or is this the kind of example and role model you set for the next generation of gamers?
My clan has had 3 to 4 servers running at any time for the last 6 to 7 years and none of our admin would act in the fashion that I have seen you behave nor would we want any one that acted in this fashion to represent our clan. Maybe I’m way out of line but if nothing else I feel better having this off my chest.

PS: Besides being emailed to you this will also be posted on gdz:8080 & www.assgaming.com

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

You know, come to think of it, we have had a small run in with a member of that clan before.

{GDz}BlackShadow and {GDz}Puppy_Chow where on a sniper server and wanted me to come take a look at it because they wanted me to create a sniper server for the {GDz}.

After being on the server for a short time, we noticed an (A.S.S.) member who was fragging everyone right and left. BlackShadow thought there was something odd about the way he was playing so I went looking for him to go against him myself. From my observations, it appeared that he was using some type of wall hack as he was able to target other players through the walls and track them until they hit an opening. The admin of the server was very friendly with the (A.S.S.) member and did not want to listen to BlackShadows questions, so I recommended we all leave the server and not return due to the "odd" way they played.

What I have to wonder now, is did they remember our tag and take it out on you guys?
ImageImage

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Re: Dear (A.S.S.) F.U.Buddy

Post by Puppy_Chow »

oh ya... i remember that hmm there co captain seems downt o earth maybe he just surrounds himself wiht tards...

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Re: Dear (A.S.S.) F.U.Buddy

Post by Damitman911 »

It might be, but I don't think that was the case. Lildamitman and I have played on that same server that we had the problem on with F.U.Buddy and have had no more problems since this post.
I'll bet he kept behaving like a tard because no one ever stood up to him before.
Lets face no one has balls as big as Damitman! :shock: