The Goddogz

Want to become a member of the God Dogz?

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

crossfire1212
Noob
Noob
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

The Goddogz

Post by crossfire1212 »

Hey Libra, I'm posting here just like I said I would. After reading how getting into the clan works, I'm not sure if I should be asking in a post. But I'll wait for you to respond so you can tell me what to do. I'm not going to bother anyone about being in the clan. Libra and I were playing on the server together for awhile today and he told me if I wanted to be in the clan to post here. Please don't get mad at him for telling me to ask.

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Re: The Goddogz

Post by Damitman911 »

What the hell! he's got my vote :shock: He only plays ut and he seems ok by me. if he turns out to be a knuckle head we can kick his ass over to fence later. :wink: :wink: :shock: :twisted:

crossfire1212
Noob
Noob

Post by crossfire1212 »

lol! Well thank you damitman for giving me your vote.

Libra
Agro Master
Agro Master

Post by Libra »

You did the right thing; I would not have invited you to post your application if I thought you were a knucklehead. I enjoyed the games we played together yesterday it was a lot of fun.

Thanks Damitman for the vote he seems OK to me as well I thought it would be great to have a new member in the clan.

We will see what the other members think.

crossfire1212
Noob
Noob

Post by crossfire1212 »

thank you libra :D

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Post by Damitman911 »

crossfire1212 If and when you become a member :?:
You will need to get a gaming head set or a mic to be able to use our TeamSpeak server.
You will also need a valid email address so we can email you all the info.

Good Luck! 8)

PS: {GDz}Lildamitman has Played with crossfire1212 on several UT servers and says he has his vote to.

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

well he as my vote based on two things
1) he seems to be a respectfull guy from his posts
2) if he gets on TS we will all get to know him better

plus as dman said we could always kick him "over the fence" later lol

crossfire1212
Noob
Noob

Post by crossfire1212 »

Oh, is a mic mandatory? :shock: :oops: I can always tell you all about me through text. Sorry I don't know why but it's just I get a little funny about mics. DAMN! understood and did not make me get one...I understand if you guys won't let me in if I don't get one.

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Post by Damitman911 »

I feel! No mic no vote!

Nothing personal but if I can't hear your voice I can't know whether you are trustworthy and genuine.

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

[quote="crossfire1212";p="2448"]Oh, is a mic mandatory? :shock: :oops: I can always tell you all about me through text. Sorry I don't know why but it's just I get a little funny about mics. DAMN! understood and did not make me get one...I understand if you guys won't let me in if I don't get one.[/quote]

I mic is kind of required. We use team speak to know when someone is actually on a game, and what game it is.
Since we all play many different games, it helps to know who is playing what and we can meet up in game.

There is no reason to feel funny about using a mic. I can gurantee no member, and that is all we actually have on our TS servers, would ever give anyone a hard time or make fun of another members voice. No one would care if your a boy, girl, have a high voice, low voice, whatever. Believe me, the voice chat while we play makes it so much more fun.
ImageImage

crossfire1212
Noob
Noob

Post by crossfire1212 »

ok then...im sorry i wasted your time

Damitman911
The Game Master
The Game Master

Post by Damitman911 »

Well that's just sad! :( :!: :( :roll: :x :oops: :cry:
You went to all this trouble to get considered by the {GDz} to be a member of our clan. 8) Which you may not know is a great honor. :? :shock: Considering we have not had any new candidates in the last year or two, :idea: but if you feel that you have traveled this long bumpy road that led you to us is a waste. Then I guess the {GDz} will have to accept and honor your choice. :o
I can't help but agree with ShiningSquirrel that there seems be some under lying issues. No matter what the problem is ( I.E. gender, age, race, color or financial means). Makes no difference to us. We have members of all different genders and ages.
From Lildamitman that is only eight years old to Damitmamma that I'm not aloud to tell her age, but you should get the idea.
All I'm trying to say is don't be so quick to throw opportunity away.
Hell if you can't afford to buy a good gaming headset or mic. I would be glad to buy one for you to get started no strings attached. Trust me you would not be the first! Plz give it some thought. What do you have to lose? :shock: :?:

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Post by Puppy_Chow »

and dman has bought a mic for a member in the past so that is not an empty promise

to further add to this. if theres a trust issue because that could be a reason you must keep in mind weve all been together for YEARS and there is not one of us who i do not trust.

Age thing we have lild up to me and a few others who are around the age of 16 then you have the older members

We even have a diverse religion and im pretty sure race.

what im trying to say is if the reason you dont want to get a mic is because of any thing with your voice because of maybe where your from or your age its not really a problem we accept all (except knuckleheads lol).

Now if you dont want to get a mic out of some trust issue well if you dont trust us enough to let us hear you then maybe you shouldnt be with us.

Or the third if its out of some phobia you have of mics...well i dont know what to say about this one

BlackShadow
Family Pet
Family Pet

Post by BlackShadow »

I'm gona keep his short and simple. You seem like a good person, I would like you to join. I only hope that you can resolve this issue with mics and join this clan. You WILL have fun!

♠BlackShadow♠