The code by which all members of The GodDogz live

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

The Official Code

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

Your clan tag {GDz}, is your badge of honor. Wear it with pride.
Remember when you play on another server wearing your tag, you are representing your clan.

1. A GDz member will never use an on line cheat. Any member caught using an online cheat, on our server or any other server, will lose their right to wear the {GDz} tag. Cheats include aimbots, wall hacks, radar, etc. Use common sense, if it claims it bypasses anticheat software, it's a cheat.

2. All members of GDz will remember we where all noobs at one time or another, and will offer assistance when needed. This does NOT mean we will help noobies level up faster, it means if they ask for assistance in the game, we will try to answer their questions to the best of our ability.

3. GDz members will not direct racial slurs, profanity, derogatory comments about thier sexual preference or gender at any player, on any server, for any reason. There is no excuse for acting in this manner. If you encounter a "knucklehead" on our servers, kick him or notify an admin who can. If you're on another server, notify their admin, or simply leave.

4. GDz members will not "team kill". This is the deliberate attempt, successful or not, to kill a team mate in a team based game type.

5. No member of GDz will spawnkill. Spawnkilling is the easy way out. Use your skills and earn your kills.

6. GDz members will treat other members with respect, regardless of their position in the pack. We are all on the same team. Do not air differences in open forums, clan problems should be handled in private, moderated by a senior staff member.

7. This is the most important rule of all, in all things have fun!

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Official Code p- I am NOT happy!

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

As you may or may not know, I have been playing under several different names over the past couple of weeks. This is due to the MANY complaints I have been recieving.

I have played under other names to see how the members behave when they think no senior member is around, and I do not like what I have seen. :evil:

For starters, spawn killing seems to be a favorite past time of several members.
Spawnkilling in INV is lazy, spawnkilling in TDM, DM, AS and ONS is just plain lame and the sign of a poor player with no talent or scruples. It is also a DIRECT violation of our official code! This is your only warning, STOP IT now. You know who you are.

I can not count on BOTH hands how many times I spawned, only to be killed instantly by a member camping the spawn point. Yes, accidents happen, but it's also easy to tell when someone is doing this deliberately. I can gurantee that if you knew who I really was, you would not have been doing that, but since you thought I was just a faceless noobie I was fair game. well guess what? I was not a faceless noobie and I was watching you. Believe me, you are VERY lucky I did not wipe out all your stats and levels and reset you to 0.

I have also seen one member ask another a question, and while he was answering it the asker snuck up behind him and killed him. COME ON people! You KNEW what you where doing when you did this! I have to ask, why? Where you that despretate for a kill? or did you have that little respect for the other member?

Remember, you never know when one of the senior members may be watching, and I do spectate all the time, as does Dammitman911.

I am not nameing names or pointing fingers. You know who you are so there is no need for me to drag your names through the mud. We are a TEAM! We are supposed to have scruples! Lets show it.

I am posting this as a wake up call, and hope that this behavior will stop. I do not want to recieve these types of complaints again. If I do, the clan leaders will have to get involved and I KNOW you don't want Damitman911 to ream you a new one. :twisted:
ImageImage