The code by which all members of The GodDogz live

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

The Official Code - I am NOT happy!

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

As you may or may not know, I have been playing under several different names over the past couple of weeks. This is due to the MANY complaints I have been recieving.

I have played under other names to see how the members behave when they think no senior member is around, and I do not like what I have seen. :evil:

For starters, spawn killing seems to be a favorite past time of several members.
Spawnkilling in INV is lazy, spawnkilling in TDM, DM, AS and ONS is just plain lame and the sign of a poor player with no talent or scruples. It is also a DIRECT violation of our official code! This is your only warning, STOP IT now. You know who you are.

I can not count on BOTH hands how many times I spawned, only to be killed instantly by a member camping the spawn point. Yes, accidents happen, but it's also easy to tell when someone is doing this deliberately. I can gurantee that if you knew who I really was, you would not have been doing that, but since you thought I was just a faceless noobie I was fair game. well guess what? I was not a faceless noobie and I was watching you. Believe me, you are VERY lucky I did not wipe out all your stats and levels and reset you to 0.

I have also seen one member ask another a question, and while he was answering it the asker snuck up behind him and killed him. COME ON people! You KNEW what you where doing when you did this! I have to ask, why? Where you that despretate for a kill? or did you have that little respect for the other member?

Remember, you never know when one of the senior members may be watching, and I do spectate all the time, as does Dammitman911.

I am not nameing names or pointing fingers. You know who you are so there is no need for me to drag your names through the mud. We are a TEAM! We are supposed to have scruples! Lets show it.

I am posting this as a wake up call, and hope that this behavior will stop. I do not want to recieve these types of complaints again. If I do, the clan leaders will have to get involved and I KNOW you don't want Damitman911 to ream you a new one. :twisted:
ImageImage

Puppy_Chow
Elite TrailBlazer
Elite TrailBlazer

Re: The Official Code - I am NOT happy!

Post by Puppy_Chow »

im appauled reading this ><

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Official Code - I am NOT happy!

Post by ShiningSquirrel »