Have a question? Ask it here.

Moderator: ShiningSquirrel

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę

what did i do wrong?

Post by dahaka »

i waz playing UT and i went to change my scoreboard key from F1 to TAB(easier for me) and then when i went to click Close i accedentaly hit Reset...everything cleared and i put everything back the way i remembered it was. but when i went to make sure they worked i could not look up,down,etc, look at my scoreboard, fire, or walk and i put all the moving,firing,and all that where they should be. then i decided to restart the game,to see if that worked,but then it gave me a notice saying my CD key wasnt right (man what a bad day,only thing that could b worse is if it was a high of 10 degrees...o wait it is >< )what did i do wrong,i cant play UT anymore :( :( :cry:

ShiningSquirrel
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: what did i do wrong?

Post by ShiningSquirrel »

Dahaka,
Copy and paste the text below into a text file.
Change the "xxxxx" sections to match your real CD key, then save it as cdkey.reg.
Double click the .reg file and it will ask you if your sure you want to merge the file, answer yes, then try to run ut again.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technology\Installed Apps\UT2004]
"CDKey"="xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx"
ImageImage

dahaka
Family Pet
Family Pet

Re: what did i do wrong?

Post by dahaka »

so do i put it an a certain file or anything? or does My Documents work?